- "Group B status to Sr. Auditors"
- 4 DCT Increments :-
After the Hon’ble Supreme Court upheld the judgment of the lower court that the Auditors passing DCT Examination between 01.01.1973 and June 1981 to get 4 increments National Audit Federation took up the issue with the C&AG Administration to issue general order to implement the Judgment for all Auditors. After due consideration the C&AG Administration issued such order.
- Entry Grade Pay to Assistant Audit Officers promoted between 01.01.2006 and August 2008 :-
Persons being promoted as AAOs between 01.01.2006 and August 2008 were getting less pay than their new recruit counterparts. It was creating deep resentment among the newly promoted departmental employees. After comprehensive discussion between National Audit Federation and C&AG Administration the order to this effect was issued by the headquarters on 13.06.2011.
- Reimburshment of food bills etc :-
According to new T.A. Rules after 6th Pay Commission Report came into force, it was difficult to submit the food & T.A. bills for reimburshment. National Audit Federation, taking into account the agony of Audit staff demanded and insisted on it to simplify the submission of food bills process. Therefore, there came the change in the food bill submission, in its existing shape.
- Reimburshment of News Paper Bills to AAOs:-
It was the demand exclusively by National Audit Federation to provide News Papers to AAOs and get the expenditure reimbursed. The AAOs now enjoy the result of the demand.
Framing of CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 and granting of recognition to Service Associations and Federations;
- Placing pay scales of Senior Auditors/Accountants with that of Assistants of Central Secretariat (Pay parity) by 6th CPC;
- Recruitment of MTS;
- Recruitment of Data Entry Operators;
- Enhancement of dietary charges for sportspersons participating in departmental tournaments;
- Restoration of Sports quota recruitment;
- Formation of departmental and office councils;
- Amendments to recruitment rules of Stenographers Grade II/I/Private Secretaries by doing away the departmental speed test for stenographers @ 100 w.p.m. for promotion;
- Making available typewriters to Stenographers for departmental speed tests at the regional centers of Staff Selection Commission through our Departmental Offices at those stations;
- Issue of Brief cases to all Auditors on Out Audit Duty;
- Transferring of Estate Management to Audit offices;
- Posting of Senior PAG/AG to Audit offices;
And more . . . . . .